Do you know what to do if you no longer qualify for Medicaid?

If you lose coverage for Medicaid or Healthy Montana Kids, there is a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) for you to get health insurance through the Marketplace. Montanans have 60 days to go to to enroll in a plan for the rest of the year.

Other life events that qualify you for a SEP include moving, getting married, having a baby, adoption, or changes in income.

To learn more, check out our article on the recent changes to Medicaid.